Full Time Custodian/Maintenance Position
This position is to provide routine custodial and interior/exterior maintenance work in connection with the care and upkeep of 3 municipal facilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Maine Driver’s License
- General knowledge of cleaning materials and methods.
- Basic knowledge of trades including plumbing, electrical, carpentry, etc.
- Ability to understand and follow oral instructions.
- Ability to perform maintenance and repairs to buildings and equipment.
- Basic skills in performing preventive maintenance on buildings and equipment.
This is a 32 to 40 hours per week full time position with a comprehensive benefit package.
Competitive wage depending on qualifications and experience. Applications available online at northyarmouth.org
Interested applicants please submitted your employment application by 2/28/2020 to: