This is due to the current COVID-19 conditions in the State of Maine.
ONLY 2 PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AREA AT THE SAME TIME.
Please keep in mind the following when making an appointment:
- Appointments will be limited to one individual, unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- You will be asked standard COVID-19 screening questions.
- If you cannot make your appointment please contact the office to cancel and or reschedule your appointment.
**Take Advantage of our Online and Mail-in Services**
- Applications and Forms
- ATV, Boat & Snowmobile Registrations
- Burning Permits
- Certified Copies of Birth, Death & Marriage Records
- Dog Licenses
- Assessing Exemptions
- Inland Fisheries & Wildlife Licenses (hunting, fishing, trapping, etc.)
- Real Estate & Personal Property Tax Collection (We have a secure drop-box located in front of the Town Office. Leave a note in your envelope if you would like a receipt and we can email/mail one to you!)
- Rescue Billing Collection
- Vehicle Registration
Contact information for our offices.
*In all municipal facilities face coverings and 6 feet distancing are required.*