What you CAN bring:
- Waste Oil (no gasoline or anti-freeze)
- Automobile Batteries ONLY
- Construction Material (used lumber, insulation, boards, sheathing, plywood, etc.)
- Roofing Shingles (must be kept separate from paper and other building materials)
- Bulky Furniture (chairs, sofas, tables, couches, wooden shelving, etc.)
- Metal (scrap metal, appliances, plumbing materials, push lawn mowers etc.)
- Brush (No leaves or garden debris. No cordwood)
For an ADDITIONAL FEE – NO EXCEPTIONS - Cash Only
- Fluorescent light tubes ($1.00 each)
- Air Conditioners, Dehumidifiers, Refrigerators, Freezers Doors must be removed ($25.00 fee for anything that ever had Freon in it).
- 20# &100# Propane Tanks ($10.00 fee) Tanks must be empty
- Computers, Monitors, Printers, Copiers,
- Faxes & Scanners ($10.00 fee for each) or donate to Goodwill – their trucks will be at this event!
- Car/Pickup Tires 20” or less ($5.00 each)
- Un-mounted Tires ONLY!
What you CAN NOT bring:
- PAINT, THINNERS, OR SHELLACS
- GASOLINE, ANITIFREEZE OR HYDRAULIC FLUIDS
- TIRES OVER 20”
- HOUSEHOLD TRASH (NO PLASTIC TOYS, BOOKS, PAPERS, ETC.)
- GOODS THAT WOULD OTHERWISE BE ACCEPTABLE FOR CURBSIDE RECYCLING
- HAZARDOUS WASTE MATERIALS
- CAMPERS, TRAILERS, BOATS, ATV’s OR SNOWMOBILES
CLEAN UP DAY IS FOR NORTH YARMOUTH RESIDENTS ONLY
No Commercial Drops Offs Permited
Volunteers are needed to help unload vehicles and direct traffic. If you would like to help conact Clark Baston at 829-3274 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not bring small children or animals onto the site. This is a tremendously busy area during the clean-up day and the less confusion the better.